It’s time to vote for the recipients of the 2016 Season Awards, to be unveiled at the 2017 Winter Awards Dinner celebration!
Lets get those votes in! Remember, these categories are decided by YOU, the RoA community. As we have seen in the past, EVERY vote counts!
***** VOTING HAS ENDED. *****
***** Official polling will end Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017 at 11:59pm. *****
* PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS *
- You may only select ONE person for each category so select the person you feel fits best. If you select more than one person your vote will not count for that category.
- You can vote for yourself.
- You may vote for the same person in more than one category, such as “Best Roleplayer” and “Best Costume.”
- ALL PCs, NPCs, AND STAFF may vote.
- Each person only gets to vote once.
- You must select your choices from PLAYERS who attended this season. List provided below. (If there are any errors or we forgot someone, please let us know.)
- Once submitted you may not change your vote.
- This is for PLAYER RECIPIENTS ONLY.
- Use the Voting Submission Form below.
• Categories •
1) Rookie of the Year – This award goes to the best overall new player for the year. This should be the person you think really made a positive impact on the game in their first year. This award is open only to players who started at RoA in the 2016 season (newbies are denoted in Green Text in the list below).
2) Best Racial Portrayal (Pixie, Kelonian, Elf, Dwarf, Barbarian, Gypsy etc.) – Person who best portrays the race/culture their character is supposed to be from. This can be any human culture or other race.
3) Best Costume – Person who has the best overall costume.
4) Best Hero – Person who you feel is the best personification of a hero. Note that this can be anyone YOU feel this way about. If you feel that a person who most people think is evil was the most heroic, then put his/her name down!
5) Best Villain – Person who you feel is the best personification of a villain. Note that this can be anyone YOU feel this way about. If you feel that a person who most people think is a good guy was the most villainous, then put his/her name down!
6) Best Role Player (Male) – Male who was the best overall roleplayer.
7) Best Role Player (Female) – Female who was the best overall roleplayer.
8) Best Portrayal of Faith – The person who you feel most accurately portrayed and adhered to the tenants and beliefs of an in-game church. NOTE: This is not meant to be a “Best Cleric” award. Remember, though the overwhelming majority of Adraveth’s denizens are unable to channel divine magic, many are still deeply religious and choose to live their lives in accordance with the teachings of one of the world’s many faiths.
• Regarding “Campaigning” •
The act of “campaigning” for oneself or others (even if the disclaimer “not intended to sway the voting” or anything similar is added) has caused issues and controversy in the past so we ask that people avoid doing so. The awards are not meant to be a popularity contest or a political race, so please just vote for who YOU feel is a good candidate for an award. The awards is a happy and fun part of the end of one year and beginning of a new one. Let’s keep it that way and drama free! Further posts of that type will be removed.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
2016 Player Roster
(new players listed in green)
|Last Name||First Name||Character Name (Main)||Alt|
|Cruz||Stefanie||Theone Lighthart||Nyxalura Everdark|
|Loughlin||Brian||Teridan, “The Gameskeeper”
|Luttinger||Ryan||Rory Pangur Ban|
|McGrath||Kristin||Rhiannon Mudee Paws||Priscilla Cecelia Beatriz Reye|
|Molina||Thomas||Zodimar S Qudjkx||Tiberius|
|Nolan||Russell||Rehan Standing Elk||Trogos|
|Rogers||William||Snogard Lamienas Zahhak|
|Sideris||Alex||William of the North|
|Suri||Matthew||Makyalo White Feather|
|Valverde||Michael||Raphael De La Rosa Espina|
|Wallace||Stephen||Negocoutle Ujarak, “Stone”|
• Submit Your Vote! •
– Please look over the categories and vote ONCE for each.
– If you do not want to vote for a particular category, just place an “x” in the field.
– Be sure to read the descriptions so you understand what each award is!